CET Student Card
Terms & Conditions
- The card holder shall carry his/her CET Student Card when on campus and produce the card upon request for inspection by Security Officers.
- The card holder shall produce the card for inspection upon request by the staff on duty to access RP facilities.
- The card is intended for personal use only and the student is responsible for the card.
- The card is not transferable and it shall not be loaned to or used by other persons.
- The card holder is responsible for any security breach resulting from the use of the card.
- The card’s accompanying privileges is extended to the card holder only and shall cease upon the expiry of its validity date.
- The card holder who withdraws from the programme enrolled shall return the card to the One-Stop Centre within 14 days of withdrawal.
- The card holder who defers from the programme enrolled may retain the card for the duration of the deferment.
- The card holder shall submit a Form for Replacement of Continuing Education Training Student Card and attach a Police Report and receipt for payment of the prevailing replacement fee to the One-Stop Centre for replacement in case of card loss.
- The Republic Polytechnic reserves the right to amend or withdraw the Terms and Conditions governing the use of the CET Student Card without prior notice.
CET Student Card Privileges
The Club Republic invites you to join us as an Alumni upon the completion of your Course. Click here to visit our website for more details.
Facilities - Sport Complex
Looking for an exercise to start your day? Or to take a breather after a day of hard work? A Club Republic membership would entitle you access to RP's brand new sports facilities. With a whole range of sports facilities made available, you would surely lead a healthy lifestyle for many years to come.
|Discounted Rate||Free for Member|
|Aerobic Studio **||Table Tennis **|
|Mutlipurpose Hall **||Badminton Court **|
|Martial Arts Room **||Outdoor Court **|
|Competition Hall **||Swimming Complex *|
|Soccer/Rugby Field **||Gym *|
|Tennis Court **|
* CET Student Card members are not allowed to bring any guest(s) to the facilities.
** A maximum number of 20 guests are allowed at the stated facilities.
- Please refer to www.rp.edu.sg/facilities for booking information.
- Booking requests should be made at least 3 weeks in advance.
- Booking hours: Monday - Friday 9.00am to 6.00pm
Lost of card
If the card is lost, a police report is to be lodged and an application fee of $15.00 shall apply. Please bring along the following documents to One-Stop Centre, Counter 1 for your card replacement.
- Police Report
- Replacement Form - The replacement form can be downloaded here for a replacement of your CET Student card.
The Opening Hours of our One-Stop Centre as follow:
|Weekdays||8am - 8pm (8am - 5pm on eve of Major Public Holidays*)|
|Saturdays||8am - 6pm (8am - 1pm on eve of Major Public Holidays*)|
|Sundays & Public holidays||Closed|