Terms and Conditions
This programme is eligible for Singapore Citizens / PRs aged 21 and above. Individuals who are able to commit to the training programme on a full-time basis except:
• Anyone who has graduated or is graduating from any educational institution including private institution in calendar years 2019-2021 (both years inclusive).
• Anyone who has completed National Service in calendar year 2019-2021 (both years inclusive).
Nett Fees and Subsidies
• Trainees pay Nett Course fee of $500 (inclusive of GST) for the 6-month programme.
• Trainees may use SkillsFuture Credit (1 and 2) to offset Nett Course Fee.
• Up to 95% Fee Subsidy* from Government.
• No fee refund for course withdrawal after course start date.
• Nett off COVID-19 Support Grant (CSG) or Self-Employed Person Income Relief Scheme (SIRS), if received / receiving.
• Application/ Declaration Form for Training Allowance is mandatory.
• Training allowance payout by SkillsFuture Singapore via Paynow.
* Trainees who do not meet the 75% min. attendance and/ or assessment requirements may be asked to return the course fees subsidies that they have received.