Explore world of work and opportunities at Industry Day 2019!
22 April | Monday | 9.00a.m - 5.30p.m
Exhibition: Agora Hall 1 & 2
Industry Sharing: Agora Hall 4
The objectives of Industry Day are:
•To create an experiential learning journey for students;
•To explore different industry sectors based on their knowledge, skills and competencies.
Prepare for the world of work by engaging participating companies at their booths.
Career planning need not be left to chance, so be there!
Companies Booths and Industry Sharing from:
- Care To Go Beyond - MOHH
- Creatives At Work
- Defence Science and Technology Agency (DSTA)
- GTi Media Singapore
- Hado - Asia
- Info-communications Media Development Authority (IMDA)
- Make The Change, Singapore
- MOH Holdings Pte Ltd (MOHH)
- National Healthcare Group (NHG)
- Khoo Teck Puat Hospital’s Nursing
- NHG Diagnostics
- PSA Global
- Singapore Economic Development Board (EDB)
- SMRT Corporation Ltd
- Social Collider
- Spa and Wellness Association Singapore (SWAS)
- Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP)
- Workforce Singapore (WSG)