Who can appeal?
- Applicants who do not have course posting in RP
- Applicants who have a course posting in RP and would like to appeal for another course
How to appeal?
|04 Feb 2019 – 20 Mar 2019
||Submit appeal through RP's Direct Admissions Exercise.
|21 Mar 2019 – 5 Apr 2019
||Submit appeal here. (For Singapore Citizens & Permanent Residents only)
The closing date for appeals submission is 5 April 2019, 12pm.
Meeting the minimum entry requirements does not guarantee appellants a place in RP as admission is based on academic merit and subject to available vacancies at the point of posting.
- All appeals must be submitted via the submission modes mentioned above. Appeals that are submitted through other modes (e.g. email, walk-ins) will not be accepted.
- Appellants are only allowed to submit 1 appeal.
- The appeal outcome is final. No further appeals on the appeal outcome will be considered.