The Industry Certification Subsidy Scheme provides assistance to students defray the cost of industry certification courses & examinations that the schools recommend.
- Full-time Diploma Students
- Singapore Citizen
- Recipient of government bursary
- Per Capita Income (PCI) ≤ $1,100 or Gross Household Income (GHI) ≤ $4,400 (Up to Higher Education Community Bursary Tier 2)
$300 per candidature
- Eligible students can benefit from the subsidy scheme for multiple courses until $300 is exhausted.
- The courses/examinations must be from the list recommended for your diploma.
- After obtaining your certification, please inform your school co-ordinator. You will be notified to submit your documents (Invoice & Certificate) online via FAST.
- Upon approval, the amount will be reimbursed to the student GIRO/PayNow established with RP.