Higher Year Scholarships
In partnership with industry partners and organisations, Higher Year Scholarships are awarded to outstanding Year 2 and Year 3 RP students. The diverse range of scholarships across various disciplines serve to recognise those with outstanding academic performance and a consistent track record in their chosen CCA.
- Full-time Year 2 or Year 3 Diploma students
- Excellent academic results
- Active involvement in non-academic related activities e.g. in CCAs, community projects, leadership programmes
- Good character and conduct
- Not a recipient of another scholarship
- Other eligibility criteria specified by the sponsor may apply
- Successful recipients may be offered opportunities to serve an internship with the sponsor
Application for Higher Year Scholarships in by invitation only. Shortlisted students will be invited for an interview by the Selection Panel.
List of Higher Year Scholarships
Here is a list of the Higher Year Scholarships that RP offers by School.