Higher Year Scholarships
In partnership with industry partners and organisations, Higher Year Scholarships are awarded to outstanding RP students.
- Polytechnic Foundation Programme graduates who are entering Year 1; and Diploma students who are in their Year 2 and Year 3
- Excellent academic results
- Active involvement in non-academic related activities e.g. in CCAs, community projects, leadership programmes
- Good character and conduct
- Not a recipient of another scholarship
- Other eligibility criteria specified by the sponsor may apply
- Successful recipients may be offered opportunities to serve an internship with the sponsor
Application for Higher Year Scholarships is by invitation only. Shortlisted students will be invited for an interview by the Selection Panel.