This programme will offer a comprehensive introduction to the key ideas in behavioural insights (BI). The first phase of the workshop will equip participants with the foundations of how decisions are made, how to predict, guide and improve decisions. Participants will then learn how to design nudges.
In the second phase, participants will design experiments, conduct randomised control trials and analyse data to measure outcome.
- Phase 1 includes 2-days classroom sessions on the use cases sharing, solution framework of nudge, and designing of road-map for BI implementation.
- Phase 2 focuses on Nudge implementation facilitation. A project team with 1-4 participants will be formed to conduct a real project - there will be mentors assigned to project groups. There will be 3 x half day facilitation sessions on site (at customer's site).
• Complete identified GoBI project under facilitation to bring value to organisation
• Design implementation plan, measure results and analyse data
• Support the organisation’s GoBI implementation roadmap
Who should attend?
General public/Managers/Public Servants
Participants will be awarded the Certificate of Participation issued by Republic Polytechnic upon meeting 80% of the attendance.
|Full Course Fee (Others)
Workfare Training Support (WTS) Scheme
|Singapore Citizens aged 40 & above
||SME-employed Singapore Citizens OR Singapore PR
||Singapore Citizens aged 39 & below OR Singapore PR
•Payment may be made using SkillsFuture Credit.
•All fees quoted are inclusive of GST.
•WTS: Workfare Training Support scheme for SCs 35 years and above with average gross income not exceeding $2,000.
Republic Polytechnic reserves the right to make changes to the course fee and application closing dates without prior notice. The commencement of each course is subject to sufficient number of participants.
All information is accurate at the time of publishing.