Republic Polytechnic students with physical, hearing or visual impairment (PI, HI or VI) can tap on the Special Education Needs (SEN) Fund to purchase Assistive Technology (AT) devices and support services.
- Singapore Citizen who is enrolled in a full time diploma course.
- Declared his or her SEN to RP.
- Provided a statement of diagnosis (PI, VI or HI) from relevant medical professionals.
For the duration of the diploma course:
- Students with physical impairment can claim up to $5,000
- Students with hearing impairment or visual impairment can claim up to $25,000
- Download the SEN Application Form.
- Complete the application form with all supporting documents.
- Make an appointment with the staff to check on eligibility and funding status.