RP supports our students in attaining a holistic education. Full-time Diploma students who are interested to go on Student Overseas Travel (SOT) including Study Trips, International Service Learning Project (ISLP), Industry Immersion Programme, Representation Trips or Clubs & Interest Group Trips and require financial assistance can apply for subsidy from this scheme supported by Opportunity Fund (OF).
- Full-Time (Diploma or PFP) Singapore Citizen students who are on the Tuition Grant scheme
- Recipient of government bursary
- Per Capita Income (PCI) must not exceed $1,875 OR Gross Household Income (GHI) must not exceed $7,500
Per Capita Income (PCI) ≤ $1,100 or Gross Household Income (GHI) ≤ $4,400
(Higher Education Community Bursary Tier 1 and Tier 2)
$1,101 ≤ Per Capita Income (PCI) ≤ $1,875 or $4,401 ≤ Gross Household Income (GHI) ≤ $7,500
(Higher Education Bursary Tier 1)
- Eligible students will be allocated a cap of $1,400 or $700 per candidature for their SOT trips; roll-over of the balance is allowed until $1,400 or $700 is exhausted or if the student has utilised OF for 3 trips.
- Eligible students must ensure they have obtained RP's approvals to participate in the overseas trip before applying for the subsidy.
- Eligible students are to submit their OF Subsidy via SNApp.