Tuition Grant by the Ministry of Education
The Tuition Grant is a grant provided by the Government of Singapore to help students manage the costs of full-time tertiary education in Singapore up to a maximum of 10 semesters.
Singapore Permanent Residents and International Students who choose to take up Tuition Grant, are required to sign a Tuition Grant Agreement by which the students will be contractually obliged to work in a Singapore entity for a minimum period of 3 years upon graduation.
- Students have to pay the balance after Tuition Grant subsidy, as well as Annual Supplementary Fees.
- If a student has received the Tuition Grant at other institutes of Higher Learning (IHLs) for previous course(s) which they did not complete, this will be taken into account to determine the number of semesters of Tuition Grant eligibility for the newly enrolled course.
- Once a student has received the Tuition Grant for the maximum number of semesters, they will no longer be eligible for Tuition Grant and are liable to pay full fees.
How to Apply
- Please read the cover letter from MOE on Tuition Grant Scheme for SC.
- Submit the Tuition Grant Eligibility Declaration Form online via the Enrolment portal.
Singapore Permanent Residents and International Students
- Please read the cover letter from MOE on Tuition Grant Scheme for SPR or IS.
- Submit the Tuition Grant Option Form online via the Enrolment portal
- Read and acknowledge the Tuition Grant (TG) Scheme Freshmen Information Package that will be sent to your RP email account.
- Submit an online application through the MOE website between 16 May - 23 May and update student and sureties’ particulars.
- Please refer to the email instructions that will be sent to your RP email account for follow-up.
For more information visit the MOE Tuition Grant website or send your enquiries via RP enquiry form.