Republic Polytechnic (RP) provides students with bursaries to help with education and or/ living expenses. Apart from government-funded bursaries, RP, together with our philanthropic partners, offers a host of other bursaries.
The bursaries RP offers fall under two broad categories, namely:
- Government Funded
- Private Donors
General Eligibility Criteria
- Full-time Diploma students
- Singapore Citizen
- Gross Monthly Household Per Capita Income (PCI) ≤ $2,500 or Gross Monthly Household Income (GHI) ≤ $10,000
- Not a recipient of a full scholarship that covers tuition fees and provides an annual or monthly living allowance
- For private bursaries, there may be other eligibility criteria specified by the sponsor.
- Students on Mendaki Fee Subsidy Scheme are eligible to apply for bursaries.
Advisory on Bursary Application for Newly Enrolled Students (Full-Time Diploma and PFP Students) (Important)
To access Financial Assistance, Scholarship System (FAST) for bursary application, new students are required to complete Step 1 to Step 3.
Complete Step 4 for laptop configuration for access to RP intranet, RP LEO and RP OASIS systems.
Step 1: Download RP Connect app.
Step 2: Acknowledge IT Acceptable Use Policy (AUP). Students are required to do this step to activate their accounts.
Step 3: Reset Password.
Step 4: Laptop Configuration.
For Guide on Onboarding and Self-Configuration (Guide A): click here
- Perform the configuration when you receive an email from Help-IT@rp.edu.sg with the following subject "Preparation of laptop use in RP".
- For IT related queries, email Help-IT@rp.edu.sg or call 66971500 (Daily: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm).
To calculate your household income and determine the government bursary that you may qualify for, you can chat with our Financial Assistance Eligibility Chatbot below.