Under DBS Tuition Fee Loan Scheme, students of all nationalities can apply for a bank loan of up to 75% of the subsidised tuition fees payable (loan quantum is subjected to revision).
Key features of this loan scheme include:
- Interest-free repayments during the course of study.
- Up to 10 years repayment period, which starts after course completion.
- Minimum monthly repayment of $100.
How to Apply
1. Online application via Tuition Fee Loan | DBS Singapore and follow the instructions on the ‘Apply Now’ section.
2. Student and Guarantor are required to register for digibank for the application.
3. Student will require the following documents to apply:
- A copy of your Student Card / Letter of Acceptance
- A copy of your Passport (for International students)
4. Tuition Fee Loan scheme for International Students will only start with effect from Semester 2 in the year of enrolment.
Please read through the frequently asked questions (FAQs) to learn more about TFL online application.
You may contact DBS Customer Support if you encounter any difficulties.
Guarantors must be between 21 to 60 years old and must not be an undischarged bankrupt. The table below illustrates additionally requirements for guarantors of student applicants.
|Permanent Resident/International Student
||Singapore Citizen/Permanent Resident
Semester 1 : February - May
Semester 2: August – November