Under DBS Tuition Fee Loan Scheme, students of all nationalities can apply for a bank loan of up to 75% of the subsidised tuition fees payable (loan quantum is subjected to revision).
Key features of this loan scheme include:
- Interest-free repayments during the course of study.
- Up to 10 years repayment period, which starts after course completion.
- Minimum monthly repayment of $100.
How to Apply
1. Download DBS Tuition Fee Loan Form
2. First-time applicants and their guarantors are required to go personally at a DBS Bank branch. Please refer to DBS website for the most up-to-date listing of DBS branches that are not indicated as 24/7 Self-Service.
3. Please bring along the following documents:
- Original Loan Application Form
- Proof of Admission – Admission or Acceptance Letter/Matric Card
- Applicant and his guarantor's original copies of identity cards or passport.
(a) Validity of Passport as at date of signing of loan application must be more than 6 months
(b) Applicant/ Guarantor who is existing DBS account holder is reminded to update the Bank of any change in their personal information i.e. mobile numbers and address before the submission of their TFL/SL applications.
- Notary Public Stamp if borrower/guarantor is not in Singapore
- Proof of residential address dated within 3 months of application (e.g. telephone/utility bills, credit card or bank statements)
4. Tuition Fee Loan Scheme for International Student will only start with effect from Semester 2 in the year of enrolment
Guarantors must be between 21 to 60 years old and must not be an undischarged bankrupt. The table below illustrates additionally requirements for guarantors of student applicants.
|Permanent Resident/International Student
||Singapore Citizen/Permanent Resident
Semester 1 : February - May
Semester 2: August – November
For more information
Visit the DBS website