Step 3: Submit compulsory documents
Please submit all compulsory documents. Students who fail to submit all compulsory enrolment documents will be liable for deregistration from RP. Click here for a step-by-step instructions to resize your documents for upload.
3a) After you have collected your ICA Student's Pass, you are required to re-login and complete Step 3-5.
Login to the Online Enrolment System with the following information:
- Student ID (Refer to your enrolment letter sent to your registered email address)
- FIN/Passport/UIN (used in your submitted application)
- Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)
Click on Course Acceptance and accept your diploma course
3b) Click on Step 3: Submit compulsory documents.
|a) Parent/Guardian consent form
- Submit your consent form through one of the following modes: (Applicable only to students who are below 21 years old as at 1 January 2022)
1) Signing via SingPass
- Parent or guardian can provide their consent by logging into SingPass.
2) Print, Sign and Upload Form
- Download parent/guardian consent form from the online enrolmentsystem
- Parent or guardian to print and complete form
- Upload completed form under Step 3:Submit Compulsory Documents
|b) ICA Student's Pass
- Scan and upload a coloured copy of your ICA Student's Pass (front and back) to the online enrolment system.
|c) Upload photograph
- Your photography must be taken in full colour with white background.
For the detail photo guidelines, please click here.
- Late submission of your photograph will
- Delay in processing your e-Student Card in RP Connect.
- Delay RP in sending your information to TransitLink which is required for the application of your Diploma Student Concession Card*.
*If you are travelling by public transport, you shall apply for the Diploma Student Concession Card through TransitLink. We will notify you via SMS to proceed with the application once your particulars have been submitted to TransitLink. Click here to find out more about the cards.
Click to upload your photograph