Step 3: Submit compulsory documents
Click here for a step-by-step instructions to resize your documents for upload.
3a) After you have collected your Student Pass application, you are required to re-login and complete Step 3-5.
Login to the enrolment portal with the following information:
- Student ID (Refer to your Enrolment letter sent to your registered email address)
- FIN/Passport/UIN (used in your submitted application)
- Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)
Click on Course Acceptance and accept your diploma course
3b) Click on Step 3: Submit compulsory documents.
|a) Parent consent form
- Submit your parent consent form through 1 of the following 2 modes. (Applicable only to students who are below 21 years old as at 1 January 2020)
i) Online Submission via SingPass
- Parent or guardian can provide their consent by logging in SingPass.
ii) Offline Submission
- Download parent consent form from the online enrolment portal
- Parent or guardian to complete form
- Upload completed form under Step 3:Submit Compulsory Documents
|b) ICA student card
- Scan and upload a coloured copy of your ICA student card (front and back) to the online enrolment portal.
|c) Upload photograph (to be used for RP e-Student Card)
- The photograph you have submitted will be used for both your RP e-Student Card and Diploma Student Concession Card. Click here to find out more.
- Delay in the submission of the photo will result in a delay in the processing for your e-Student Card.
Note: You are required to apply for the Diploma Student Concession Card via TransitLinkwhen it is open for application.