Before you apply
Look for the course that meets your professional and personal growth development goals.
Select your desired course, check the course details and entry requirements carefully on the course webpage to see if you possess the minimum qualifications and relevant work experience as required by the course.
Our Part-Time Diplomas, Specialist Diplomas and modular courses typically commence in April, June and October. Please check the course webpage for latest details and take note of the application opening and closing dates.
Click here to browse the list of courses offered.
How to apply
Documents Required for Applications for Part-time Diplomas, Specialist Diplomas, SkillsFuture Work-Study Programmes
Please prepare scanned copies of the following documents listed below for uploading before you proceed to online application. You will not be able to make changes to your application or upload more documents after submission.
NRIC (front and back) for Singapore Citizens/Permanent Residents
- Employment Pass/Work Permit and Passport for Foreigners
- Highest Education Certificate
- Highest Academic Transcripts
- 2nd Highest Education Certificate and Academic Transcripts (if any)
- Curriculum vitae / resume stating employment history, job titles and job description of all employment
- Essay (only applicable for Specialist Diploma in Sports and Exercise Science)
- Workfare Training Support (WTS) Letter (if any)
For company sponsored applicant, please take note of the following:
- Before you proceed to apply for a course, please fill up the Company Sponsorship Form here.
- An email confirming the successful account creation will be sent to the contact person specified in the form
- A company account has to be created before company sponsored applicant can proceed apply for a course.
After you apply
You will be informed of your application status about 1 month before the course starts. Applicants may be required to sit for an entrance test or go through an interview.
Successful applicants will be informed via email on how to proceed with the enrolment process, and payment of course fees.
Module Exemption and Module Credit & Grade Transfer
Applicants who wish to apply for Module Exemption, and Module Credit & Grade Transfer are to do so after application of programme, but before the programme commences. Applications are subjected to approval.
For submission of module exemption, or module credit & grade transfer, please make your submission here.
How to pay
Payment can be made via the following methods:
Payment by credit cards (VISA/MASTERCARD) or Direct Debit. Please log in to OASIS for e-Payment. Log in information can be found on Page 2 of the enrolment letter for CET Diploma programmes.
Payment via NETS can be made via Payment Kiosk at One-Stop Centre (RPC level 1) during the following operating hours:
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 8:00 pm
8:00 am - 5:00 pm on eve of public holidays
8:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Please ensure that you have the student/application ID when making payment.
- Please retain your transaction slip for your reference
Two methods of payment with PayNow Corporate:
Method 1: E-Payment Portal
Step 1: Login OASIS or E-payment portal
Step 2: Enter your details
Step 3: Select 'PayNow' and scan generated QR code
*DO NOT share this QR Code*
Method 2: Mobile Banking App
Step 1: Login your mobile banking app
Step 2: Enter RP UEN: T08GB0046G001
Step 3: Indicate your student ID & student name in the 'Reference/Description' field