Before you apply
1. Look for the course that meets your professional and personal growth development goals
2. Select your desired course
3. Check the course details and entry requirements carefully on the course webpage to see if you possess the minimum qualifications and relevant work experience as required by the course
Our Part-Time Diplomas, Specialist Diplomas and modular courses typically commence in April, June and October. Please check the course webpage for latest details and take note of the application opening and closing dates.
Click here to browse the list of courses offered.
How to apply
Documents Required for Applications for Part-time Diplomas, Specialist Diplomas, SkillsFuture Work-Study Programmes
Please prepare scanned copies of the following documents listed below for uploading before you proceed to online application. You will not be able to make changes to your application or upload more documents after submission.
NRIC (front and back) for Singapore Citizens/Permanent Residents
- Employment Pass/Work Permit and Passport for Foreigners
- Highest Education Certificate
- Highest Academic Transcripts
- 2nd Highest Education Certificate and Academic Transcripts (if any)
- Curriculum vitae / resume stating employment history, job titles and job description of all employment
- Essay (only applicable for Specialist Diploma in Sports and Exercise Science)
- Workfare Training Support (WTS) Letter (if any)
Conditional Offer for Part-time Diplomas, Specialist Diplomas, Diploma (Conversion)
If you are a graduating student in the current academic year, you may use your latest result to apply for the programme. You can receive a conditional offer for your course prior to completing your Nitec / Higher Nitec / Diploma course. A conditional offer means your place of study will be confirmed after you have submitted proof of completion of your studies in the Polytechnic or Institute of Technical Education (ITE). Conditional offer is only applicable for programmes offered in our April Intake.
Who is it for?
Conditional offer is for eligible students who are graduating from local Polytechnics / ITE in the current academic year but have not receive your official certificate.
How does it work?
When applying for our programmes commencing in April, you will need to submit a Certification Letter issued by your Institution (or equivalent) as supporting document to prove that you are in your final semester of studies.
If your application is successful, you will receive a Conditional Offer Letter via the email that you have provided in your application. To confirm your conditional offer, you must submit proof of completion of your studies in the Polytechnic or ITE.
Submitting Final Documents
Applicants with a Conditional Offer Letter will be informed via email on how to proceed with the submission of the results or Letter of Certification for completion. Once you met the conditions of your offer, you can expect to receive an official Offer Letter for the programme. Your conditional offer will be revoked if you do not meet the admissions criteria of the programme.
For company sponsored applicant, please take note of the following:
- If this is your first time applying for a course with Republic Polytechnic, please fill up the Company Sponsorship Form here. A company account has to be created before company sponsored applicant can proceed apply for a course.
- An email confirming the successful account creation will be sent to the contact person specified in the form.
After you apply
You will be informed of your application status about 1 month before the course starts. Applicants may be required to sit for an entrance test or go through an interview.
Successful applicants will be informed via email on how to proceed with the enrolment process, and payment of course fees.
Module Exemption and Module Credit & Grade Transfer
Applicants who wish to apply for Module Exemption, and Module Credit & Grade Transfer are to do so after application of programme, but before the programme commences. Applications are subjected to approval.
For submission of module exemption, or module credit & grade transfer, please make your submission here.
How to pay
Payment can be made via the following methods:
For online payment by credit cards (VISA/MASTERCARD) or Direct Debit, please proceed to RP e-Payment website at https://epay.rp.edu.sg/
For PayNow Corporate using Mobile Banking App
Step 1: Login your mobile banking app
Step 2: Enter RP UEN: T08GB0046G001
Step 3: Indicate your Applicant ID & Name in the 'Reference/Description' field
Payment via NETS can be made via Payment Kiosk at One-Stop Centre (RPC level 1) during the following operating hours:
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 8:00 pm
8:00 am - 5:00 pm on eve of public holidays
8:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Please ensure that you have the student/application ID when making payment.
- Please retain your transaction slip for your reference
SkillsFuture (SF) Credit
For payment using SkillsFuture (SF) credit, please click course code link that has been emailed to you.
Then send a screenshot of the SF Credit claim by reply to the email for our reference.
Note: Approved SF credit claim will be disbursed to RP directly and you are not required to make cash payment of the same course fees to RP.