Consumption of digital media content has increased exponentially over time. Today, the competition for consumers’ attention is more intense than ever before.
Therefore, it is vital for digital marketers to update their knowledge and skill sets to match the fast-changing environment in which they operate. Digital marketers would also need to stay up-to-date with content trends to remain relevant; capturing the attention of digital audiences.
This course aims to prepare learners to be job-ready, specifically for a digital marketing role. Upon completion, you can look forward to chart a career in small-medium-enterprises, multi-national corporations or media agencies.
Among areas that will be covered in this course include search engine optimisation (SEO), search engine management (SEM), social media analytics, social media tactics as well as strategies, and digital marketing plans.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Apply various social media tactics and strategies at work
- Leverage appropriate social media tools and platforms to fulfil company’s goals
- Demonstrate a strong grasp of digital and social media analytics
- Conduct SEO and SEM effectively as a digital marketer
- Have a holistic understanding of the corporate branding
Who Should Attend?
Job seekers and mid-career individuals who are looking to chart a career in the digital marketing sector.
Participants should have some working experience. It is also beneficial to have additional technical skills that are pertinent to the digital marketing sector.
Participants need to be at a minimum 21 years of age. RP reserves the right to shortlist and admit applicants.
For courses with a formal assessment component, participants will be awarded with a certificate of completion for the SkillsFuture Career Transition Programme upon meeting the 75% course attendance requirement. Otherwise, a certification of attendance will be issued instead upon meeting the 75% course attendance requirement.
Click here for the schedule
This is a 6-month course that will utlise a blended learning approach. Participants will be expected to attend classes both in-person, and virtually from home.
The following are the expected commitment from learners:
- Complete asynchronous e-learning modules
- Participate in synchronous online classes (from 6.30pm to 9.30pm)
- Attend face-to-face classes (Saturday, from 9.30am to 5.30pm)
This course will be conducted via online learning (synchronous and asynchronous) as well as face-to-face at RP campus.
|Full Course Fees (with GST)
||Singapore Citizens aged 39 & below
||Singapore Citizens aged 40 & above
||Eligible Applicants for Additional Course Fee Funding Support*
- Fees reflected are inclusive of Goods and Services Tax (GST). In line with the government fee freeze directive from 1 Jan to 31 Dec 2023, the fees in 2023 for Singapore Citizen will remain the same as 2022. RP will absorb the additional 1% GST for Singapore Citizen in 2023 only.
*Additional course fee funding support of up to 95% of course fees for jobseekers with greater needs. Individuals must be Singapore Citizens and meet one of following eligibility criteria:
- Long-term unemployed individuals (unemployed for six months or more); or
- Individuals in need of financial assistance – ComCare, Short-to-Medium Term Assistance (SMTA) recipients or Workfare Income Supplement (WIS) recipients; or
- Persons with Disabilities
Republic Polytechnic reserves the right to make changes to the course fee and application closing dates without prior notice. The commencement of each course is subject to sufficient number of participants.
All information is accurate at time of publishing.