Enter the world of DevOps, where IT Operations and Development Engineers join forces and take on complex projects, from design and development to end-production support!
In this three-day course, you will discover the key driving force behind DevOps, and gain a deeper understanding on the What’s and How-To’s on integrating the different teams of developers and IT operations to improve end-to-end collaborations and productivity. With the help of workflows and automation in IT infrastructure, you will also be able to measure and monitor the performance of your apps in real-time.
So get your first-hand experience with the leading DevOps tools and learn how you can set up the necessary infrastructure for development automation and then roll out your latest apps to the world!
Laptops will be provided for the duration of the course.
Who should attend?
IT professionals with a keen interest in DevOps and individuals who would like to a gain basic knowledge of DevOps methodology.
To kickstart your learning, try our free online course(s) related to this course:
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Understand an overview of how DevOps methodology works
- Describe the workflow of DevOps
- Identify the required tools for your development work
- Configure Linux server as a repository for GIT (hands-on)
- Deploy GIT as a software control management for their development (hands-on)
- Setup Docker for Windows or Linux-based (hands-on)
- Deploy Docker as containerization for applications (hands-on)
- Create an Azure Resource Manager (ARM) template to provision Azure resources (hands-on)
- Configure an end-to-end continuous delivery pipeline with Azure DevOps (hands-on)
- Configure continuous monitoring into an application (hands-on)
Familiarity and proficiency in basic network infrastructure and open source knowledge
Participants will be awarded a certificate of completion upon meeting the 75% course attendance requirement.
For courses with assessment component, participants will be awarded the certification of completion upon passing the assessment. Otherwise, a certification of attendance will be issued instead upon meeting the 75% course attendance requirement.