This is an intermediate level interactive e-Learning (Asynchronous) course which introduces participants to the ideas and importance of aligning lesson design, facilitation and assessment in curriculum design for both young and adult learners. Participants will learn the appropriate methods in applying constructive alignment in
curriculum by designing the module/lesson outcomes, lesson activities, and assessment plan during the workshop.
By end of this workshop, participants will be able to
- Describe what constructive alignment is in curriculum design
- Craft the appropriate lesson outcomes in a lesson
- Outline the appropriate lesson activities and facilitation plan that are aligned with the lesson outcomes
- Outline the appropriate assessment plan that is aligned
with the lesson outcomes
Who should attend?
Educators who are involved in curriculum design, Teachers, Trainers, Instructors, Facilitators, Academic Leaders, Heads of Departments, and Learning and Development (L&D) Managers from Educational and Training Institutions
This workshop is suitable for educators and trainers. No prior knowledge is required.
Participants will be awarded the Certificate of Attendance by Republic Polytechnic upon meeting 75% of attendance requirement.
Click “APPLY NOW” to check available course dates and to register.
4 hours self-paced e-Learning
Course will be conducted online.
Fees for 2022
Fees for 2023
||Singapore PR and Foreigner
- Fees reflected are inclusive of Goods and Services Tax (GST). In line with the government fee freeze directive from 1 Jan to 31 Dec 2023, the fees in 2023 for Singapore Citizen will remain the same as 2022. RP will absorb the additional 1% GST for Singapore Citizen in 2023 only.
Republic Polytechnic reserves the right to make changes to the course fee and application closing dates without prior notice. The commencement of each course is subject to sufficient number of participants.
All information is accurate at time of publishing.