Design touches all aspects; and impacts the human experience.
The new age requires change-makers, inspirers of new ideas, implementers and solution finders. Be it the individual, the community, or the organisation, design allows for a human-centric approach to creative thinking and problem-solving.
To be competitive, organisations today need to create new strategies, new brands and new applications. They must find new ways to connect with users and customers.
So learn and use design thinking tools to lead innovative ideas, and increase the probability of success and breakthrough.
Participants will work in small teams to experience and learn the following through a design challenge based on these principles:
• Human centred and empathetic design
• Utilising various design tools such as persona and scenarios
• Developing a culture of prototyping and collaboration
Who should attend?
Managers, Executives and anyone who are keen to adopt Design Thinking in their organisations.
Participants will be awarded the Certificate of Attendance issued by Republic Polytechnic.
|Full Course Fee (Others)
||Workfare Training Support (WTS) Scheme
||Singapore Citizens aged 40 & above
||SME-sponsored Singapore Citizens OR Singapore PR
|| Singapore Citizens aged 39 & below OR Singapore PR
- Payment may be made using SkillsFuture Credit.
- All fees quoted are inclusive of GST.
- WTS: Workfare Training Support scheme for SCs 35 years and above with average gross income not exceeding $2,000.
Republic Polytechnic reserves the right to make changes to the course fee and application closing dates without prior notice. The commencement of each course is subject to sufficient number of participants.
All information is accurate at the time of publishing.