Are you part of a management team looking to embark on a Robotic Process Automation (RPA) transformation journey? This course provides an overview of RPA and participants will be guided how to identify processes which can be automated. There will also be opportunities for participants to apply lean thinking and processes to tasks that are suitable for automation.
Through this course, participants will develop an understanding on the benefits and limitations of RPA technology. Participants will also be equipped with the skills needed to audit RPA processes. Existing use cases will be shared during lesson to facilitate learning.
Upon completion, participants will have a good grasp on the best practices, governance, and roles that are adopted by organisations in relation to RPA projects.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Apply lean processes to tasks
- Appreciate the role of RPA technologies and its ecosystem
- Identify processes where RPA can be applied
- Recognise the limitations of RPA technologies
- Manage RPA projects based on best practices and governance
- Audit RPA processes
Who Should Attend?
Managers who are interested in adopting RPA for their organisations.
This course will be conducted via Online Learning. Participants are expected to:
- Download and install Microsoft Teams. Please click here for a step-by-step guide.
- Use a laptop running Windows Operating System (OS) with Microsoft Excel installed. Tablets or Macintosh OS are not suitable.
- Ensure a minimum 8GB RAM on the laptop that will be used for the course.
- Have an Outlook or Gmail account to facilitate learning and coursework.
- Be IT-savvy and proficient in using Microsoft Office.
Mr. Vincent Lim is a Senior Lecturer with Republic Polytechnic and has several years of RPA implementation experience with companies in Singapore. He started his career as a software engineer and has deployed several software systems around the Asia Pacific. Prior to joining Republic Polytechnic, Vincent took on regional roles in integrating Lean Six Sigma methodology with digital technologies.
Vincent graduated from the National University of Singapore with a degree in Computer Engineering, and holds a Master of Business Administration.
We are sorry that we do not have any open course runs at the moment. Please register your interest and we will contact you when the next run becomes available.
This course will be conducted via Online Learning.
Fees for 2022
Fees for 2023
||Singapore PR and Foreigner
- Fees reflected are inclusive of Goods and Services Tax (GST). In line with the government fee freeze directive from 1 Jan to 31 Dec 2023, the fees in 2023 for Singapore Citizen will remain the same as 2022. RP will absorb the additional 1% GST for Singapore Citizen in 2023 only.
Republic Polytechnic reserves the right to make changes to the course fee and application closing dates without prior notice. The commencement of each course is subject to sufficient number of participants.
All information is accurate at time of publishing.