Is your department or organisation facing operational issues affecting production, morale, revenue generation and even hiring?
This introductory course in Systems Thinking allows leaders to analyse issues that affect the achievement of desired goals from an integrated macro perspective. This results in the formulation and implementation of more effective solutions to address issues in their respective work environment.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Analyse issues that affect the achievement of desired goals and outcomes from a holistic perspective
• Apply system thinking approaches and processes in problem solving
• Develop an implementation plan with solutions to resolve organisational issues
• Make recommendations to management that will facilitate decision-making process
Who Should Attend?
Newly appointed assistant managers, supervisors looking to take on more administrative responsibilities.
Lead servers showing managerial potential and earmarked for career growth.
Participants are expected to possess F&B operations capability, with some knowledge and experience in F&B management.
Participants will be awarded the Certificate of Attendance by Republic Polytechnic upon meeting 80% of the attendance requirement.
| Full Course Fee (Others)
||Workfare Training Support (WTS) Scheme
||Singapore Citizens aged 40 and above
||SME-Sponsored Singapore Citizens OR Singapore Permanent Residents
||Singapore Citizens aged 39 and below OR Singapore Permanent Residents
• All fees quoted are inclusive of GST.
• Workfare Training Support (WTS) scheme for Singapore Citizens aged 35 years and above with average gross income not exceeding $2,000.
Republic Polytechnic reserves the right to make changes to the course fee and application closing dates without prior notice. The commencement of each course is subject to sufficient number of participants.
For more information on the various funding schemes, please visit https://www.rp.edu.sg/ace/funding-schemes
All information is accurate at the time of publishing.