A revolutionary change is upon us. Are you ready for Industry 4.0?
The workshop will demonstrate the adoption, disruption and revolutionizing effects of Industry 4.0.
Participants will experience the various Industry 4.0 technologies covering Smart Devices, Cloud-Based Analytics and AI, Robotics, Industrial IoT and Additive Manufacturing.
New Business Models are created from these technologies and participants will be able to appreciate how their roles will change in the Future of Work.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to architect and deploy key Industry 4.0 technologies in their workplace.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the adoption, disruption and revolutionizing effects of Industry 4.0.
- Contrast the different Industry 4.0 technologies
- Apply design principles and implementation strategies using Industry 4.0 technologies.
- Relate new roles and skills needed for transformed business processes and factory operations.
- Reflect on the importance of adopting Industry 4.0 best practices for you, your business and industry.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for business professionals and individuals who are keen to learn about Industry 4.0.
Participants will be awarded the Certificate of Attendance by Republic Polytechnic upon meeting 80% of the attendance requirement.
7, 14 Dec 2019 (2 Saturdays)
Republic Polytechnic @ Woodlands