A revolutionary change is upon us. Are you ready for Industry 4.0?
This workshop will demonstrate the adoption, disruption, and revolutionising effects of Industry 4.0.
Participants will be exposed to various Industry 4.0 technologies that can be integrated into smart devices. By enrolling for this course, you will also get the opportunity to see three-dimensional printing in action, and explore the various possibilities, including products that can be created with this technology.
Not only that, this course will introduce Internet of Things (IoT) to its participants. If you are keen to find out how to deploy IoT at your workplace or home seamlessly, this course is for you!
As technology continues to evolve and influence the creation of new business models, participants will be better prepared to adapt their roles to match the needs of the “Future of Work”. At the end of this workshop, participants will be able to design and deploy key Industry 4.0 technologies in different settings, including their workplaces.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to
- explain the adoption, disruption, and revolutionising effects of Industry 4.0
- contrast the different Industry 4.0 technologies
- relate new roles and skills needed for transformed business processes and factory operations
- reflect on the importance of adopting Industry 4.0 best practices for personal, business, and industry settings
Who Should Attend?
Business professionals and individuals who are keen to learn about Industry 4.0
Participants are expected to have basic internet search knowledge, and be familiar the general operation of a personal computer (PC) or Macintosh, such as browsing the internet, opening, and saving files.
Participants will be awarded the Certificate of Attendance by Republic Polytechnic upon meeting 80% of the attendance requirement.
Mr. Vincent Lim has over 15 years of experience in deploying Lean Six Sigma and Information Technologies solutions in the Asia Pacific region with multinational companies. He is currently the Programme Coordinator for Architecting IoT Solutions module at Republic Polytechnic. Vincent is frequently invited by local and regional companies to share his insights on Industry 4.0 technologies. Besides his academic duties, Vincent has been working with companies on digital transformation - involving the use of IoT, RPA and AI technologies. He holds Bachelor of Computer Engineering, Master of Business Administration, Project Management Professional, Certified Supply Chain Professional and Adult Education Professional (Associate Adult Educator).
Click “APPLY NOW” to check available course dates and to register.
2 days (8 hours per day, with breaks)
RP ACE @ Woodlands / Online Learning
Participants are required to
- download and install Microsoft Teams. Please click here for a step-by-step guide.
- use a personal or work email address to register for Microsoft Teams.
- use a Windows PC, laptop, smartphones, or tablets for the session.
|Full Course Fees
||Singapore Citizens aged 40 & above
||SME-sponsored Singapore Citizens OR Singapore PR
||Singapore Citizens aged 39 & below OR Singapore PR
• Payment may be made using SkillsFuture Credit.
• Fees reflected are inclusive of Goods and Services Tax (GST).
• From 1 July 2020, Workfare Training Scheme (WTS) and fee subsidy under WTS will cease. WTS will be replaced by Workfare Skills Support Scheme (WSS). For more information on WSS, please refer to https://www.wsg.gov.sg/programmes-and-initiatives/workfare-skills-support-scheme-individuals.html
Republic Polytechnic reserves the right to make changes to the course fee and application closing dates without prior notice. The commencement of each course is subject to sufficient number of participants.
All information is accurate at time of publishing.