The future has arrived! Autonomous robots are fast becoming a reality in consumer, commercial, and industrial settings. These robots are capable of navigating uncontrolled environments without physical or electro-mechanical guidance.
Find out how you can integrate autonomous robots into your daily routine, whether at home or at work, through this course. You will learn the basics of embedded control systems, sensors integration, and how to achieve autonomous robot mobility in relatively controlled spaces.
Sign up now for this one-day course and take the first step to embrace automation for a higher overall productivity.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- build and programme a mobile robot using a Raspberry Pi single board computer
- interface the robot with direct current motors and sensors, and programme it to perform simple navigation tasks
Who Should Attend?
This course is suitable for business professionals and individuals who are keen to learn how to design and programme autonomous robots.
Participants are expected to have basic knowledge on general operation of a Windows based personal computer.
Participants will be awarded the Certificate of Attendance by Republic Polytechnic upon meeting 80% of the attendance requirement.
|Full Course Fee (Others)
||Singapore Citizens aged 40 & above
||SME-sponsored Singapore Citizens OR Singapore PR
||Singapore Citizens aged 39 & below OR Singapore PR
• Payment may be made using SkillsFuture Credit.
• All fees quoted are inclusive of GST.
• From 1 July 2020, Workfare Training Scheme (WTS) and fee subsidy under WTS will cease. WTS will be replaced by Workfare Skills Support Scheme (WSS). For more information on WSS, please refer to https://www.wsg.gov.sg/programmes-and-initiatives/workfare-skills-support-scheme-individuals.html.
Republic Polytechnic reserves the right to make changes to the course fee and application closing dates without prior notice. The commencement of each course is subject to sufficient number of participants.
All information is accurate at time of publishing.