As a DHSM graduate, you will be ready to embark on various roles in numerous healthcare organisations. You can pursue a career in the following industries:
- Acute care — hospitals and specialty centres
- Community care — community hospitals, hospices and nursing homes
- Primary care — dental clinics, general practitioners and polyclinics
You can explore potential positions such as:
- Case Management Assistant
- Community Care Executive
- Corporate Services Assistant
- Healthcare Data Analysis Associate
- Senior Patient Service Associate
RP graduates are well-placed to embark on meaningful careers, immediately after graduation. They could even improve their employability by taking part-time courses or SkillsFuture Earn and Learn Programmes (ELPs).
What’s more, every RP diploma is recognised and has a pathway leading to a relevant degree with top local and overseas universities. RP graduates may complete their degrees in just over two or three years in a four-year programme.
Upon graduation, DHSM students can choose to deepen their skills and knowledge in a chosen field before embarking on their career. They could either sign up for part-time courses or pursue ELPs. Please visit our lifelong learning page to find out more.
The diploma is designed to meet the requirements for advanced standing in local and overseas
universities. DHSM graduates can apply to any of these local universities:
- Nanyang Technological University
- National University of Singapore
- Singapore Institute of Technology
- Singapore Management University
- Singapore University of Social Sciences
Our DHSM graduates also enjoy advanced standing at various overseas institutions such as:
- Edith Cowan University (Australia)
- Monash University (Australia)
- The University of Adelaide (Australia)
- The University of Queensland (Australia)
For more information about university pathways, visit RP's Further Studies page.