About the Course
In this workshop, participants will be equipped with the knowledge and skills in basic bread making. Learn about the ingredients used and understand the differences of bread making using traditional versus modern techniques.
Who should attend?
Aspiring bakers or general public who are interested to know about more about bread baking.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to
- Know the ingredients used in making enriched bread
- Demonstrate enriched bread making techniques
- Understand the differences between using traditional and modern methods
- Identify common mistakes in bread making
- Understand how to store and handle bread products
This workshop is suitable for participants who are interested in baking
Participants will be awarded the Certificate of Attendance issued by Republic Polytechnic upon meeting 80% of attendance requirement