DSC graduates benefit from transferable skills and knowledge that can be applied to diverse domains such as sporting institutions, schools, gyms, and recreational clubs. You can pursue a career in the following industries such as:
- Armed Forces
- Uniformed Forces
You can explore potential positions such as:
- Allied Educator with the Ministry of Education
- Fitness Instructor/Trainer
- Sports Administrator
- Sports Coach
- Sports Official
RP graduates are well-placed to embark on meaningful careers, immediately after graduation. They could even improve their employability by taking part-time courses or SkillsFuture Earn and Learn Programmes (ELPs).
What’s more, every RP diploma is recognised and has a pathway leading to a relevant degree with top local and overseas universities. RP graduates may complete their degrees in just over two or three years in a four-year programme.
Upon graduation, DSC students can choose to deepen their skills and knowledge in a chosen field before embarking on their career. They could either sign up for part-time courses or pursue ELPs. Please visit our lifelong learning page to find out more.
The diploma is designed to meet the requirements for advanced standing in local and overseas
universities. DSC graduates can apply to any of the local universities:
- Nanyang Technological University
- Singapore Institute of Technology
- Singapore University of Social Sciences
DSC students can also enjoy advanced standing at
various overseas institutions such as:
- Curtin University (Australia)
- Deakin University (Australia)
- Monash University (Australia)
- The University of Queensland (Australia)
- The University of Western Australia (Australia)
For more information about university pathways, visit RP's Further Studies page.