Three-dimensional (3D) printing is an advanced manufacturing method that ties in with Industry 4.0. With 3D printers, you can create prototypes and actual parts without the need for expensive tools or post processing.
Harness the benefits of 3D printing and reduce your prototyping and manufacturing time today. Sign up for this course and be equipped with the fundamental skills and knowledge in 3D printing -- including how to build a 3D printer and get familiarised with its accompanying software.
Participants will also get to bring home the 3D printer, after completing the course!
By the end of the course, participants will be able to
- assemble and build the 3D printer
- understand the electrical, mechanical, and structural components of the 3D printer
- execute 3D print jobs using the 3D printer and its software
Who Should Attend?
Designers, engineers, executives, technicians, managerial decision makers, and those who are keen to learn more about 3D printing and its applications.
Participants are expected to be familiar with the general operation of a computer or laptop.
Participants will be awarded the Certificate of Attendance by Republic Polytechnic upon meeting 80% of the attendance requirement.
26 March 2021
29 March 2021
1 day (8 hours, with breaks)
RP ACE @ Woodlands
|Full Course Fee (Others)
||Singapore Citizens aged 40 & above
||SME-sponsored Singapore Citizens OR Singapore PR
||Singapore Citizens aged 39 & below OR Singapore PR
• Payment may be made using SkillsFuture Credit.
• All fees quoted are inclusive of GST.
• From 1 July 2020, Workfare Training Scheme (WTS) and fee subsidy under WTS will cease. WTS will be replaced by Workfare Skills Support Scheme (WSS). For more information on WSS, please refer to https://www.wsg.gov.sg/programmes-and-initiatives/workfare-skills-support-scheme-individuals.html.
Republic Polytechnic reserves the right to make changes to the course fee and application closing dates without prior notice. The commencement of each course is subject to sufficient number of participants.
All information is accurate at time of publishing.