Too many administrative and repetitive tasks to handle? Robotic Process Automation (RPA) can help you!
This short one-day masterclass session introduces what RPA is, giving insight into how it can be used to automate digitized administrative tasks that are repetitive and thus improve working efficiency.
Through hands-on exercises and discussions, participants will acquire a working knowledge of the processes on RPA. This will allow them to implement a similar system at their companies after completing the course.
Sign up now for this quick to learn & deploy programme that can free you from mundane and repetitive tasks so that you can channel precious time for higher value work.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to
- attain the skills to develop basic RPA script and apply directly to their work processes
- be equipped with the knowledge to gauge and identify areas of work possible for automation (RPA-able) to improve work productivity
- appreciate the benefits of RPA in automating repetitive tasks and eliminate human error
Who Should Attend?
This course is suitable for business professionals and individuals who are keen to learn how to use RPA to eliminate mundane and repetitive tasks.
This course will be conducted via eLearning. Participants should be IT-savvy and proficient in using Microsoft Office.
In addition, participants are required to:
- Download and install Microsoft Teams. Please click here for a step-by-step guide.
- Use a laptop running Windows Operating System (OS) with Microsoft Excel installed. Tablets or Macintosh OS are not suitable.
- Minimum 8GB RAM
- Use Outlook or Gmail account to facilitate learning and coursework.
- Recommended for personnel proficient in using computer & Microsoft Office applications
Participants will be awarded the Certificate of Attendance by Republic Polytechnic upon meeting 80% of the attendance requirement.
Mr. Eugene Tham has been teaching in Republic Polytechnic since 2006. Prior to this, he worked in DSO National Lab as an embedded systems software engineer for six years. For most of his career, Eugene has been revolving around software coding, embedded systems and microcontroller. His alternate interest lies in electronics and product design. Eugene is passionate about service-learning and have been leading various service-learning projects both local and overseas since 2010, enriching the out-of-classroom service-learning experience for his students through these projects.
Eugene is a strong proponent of RPA. He is well-versed in both Workfusion and UiPath, and have obtained UiPath’s Advanced Developer Certification. He is currently imparting his RPA skills to the industry via Republic Polytechnic’s RPA short courses.
Eugene graduated with a first class honors in Computer Engineering from NTU. In addition, he has a Masters in Computer Science from NTU, and a Masters in Engineering and Management from MIT.
Mr. Ong Lee Weng joined the School of Engineering of Republic Polytechnic (RP) and has served the education sector for more than 10 years as a lecturer. During his secondment to RP’s Centre of Innovation - Supply Chain Management (COI-SCM), Lee Weng was in the consulting team that help to improve productivity of companies in the SCM areas, he was involved in various RPA implementation projects across different industries. Prior to joining RP, Lee Weng has previously worked in the new product development of semiconductor industry.
Lee Weng holds a Master of Science (Industrial and System Engineering) degree from National University of Singapore.
Mr. Vincent Lim is a Lecturer with Republic Polytechnic and has several years of Robotics Process Automation (RPA) implementation experience with companies in Singapore. He started his career as a software engineer and has deployed several software systems around the Asia Pacific. Prior to joining Republic Polytechnic, Vincent took on regional roles in integrating Lean Six Sigma methodology with digital technologies.
Vincent graduated from the National University of Singapore with a degree in Computer Engineering, and holds a Master of Business Administration.
Companies sending their employees for training enjoy 90% course fee funding.
|Full Course Fee
||Enhanced Training Support Package (ETSP) Scheme
||Singapore Citizens aged 40 & above
||SME-sponsored Singapore Citizens OR Singapore PR
||Singapore Citizens aged 39 & below OR Singapore PR
• Fees for ETSP are 10% of full course fees.
• Payment may be made using SkillsFuture Credit.
• Fees reflected are inclusive of GST (Goods and Services Tax).
• From 1 July 2020, Workfare Training Scheme (WTS) and fee subsidy under WTS will cease. WTS will be replaced by Workfare Skills Support Scheme (WSS). For more information on WSS, please refer to https://www.wsg.gov.sg/programmes-and-initiatives/workfare-skills-support-scheme-individuals.html.
Republic Polytechnic reserves the right to make changes to the course fee and application closing dates without prior notice. The commencement of each course is subject to sufficient number of participants.
All information is accurate at time of publishing.