You can pursue a career in the following industries:
- Community care — active ageing centres, community hospitals and nursing homes
- Corporate wellness — human resources
- Healthcare — hospitals and clinics
You can explore potential positions such as:
- Community Care Executive
- Corporate Wellness Executive
- Dietetic Assistant
- Fitness Coach
- Health Coach
- Health Promotion Programme Executive
RP graduates are well-placed to embark on meaningful careers, immediately after graduation. They could even improve their employability by taking part-time courses or SkillsFuture Earn and Learn Programmes (ELPs).
What’s more, every RP diploma is recognised and has a pathway leading to a relevant degree with top local and overseas universities. RP graduates may complete their degrees in just over two or three years in a four-year programme.
Upon graduation, DHMP students can choose to deepen their skills and knowledge in a chosen field before embarking on their career. They could either sign up for part-time courses or pursue ELPs. Please visit our lifelong learning page to find out more.
The diploma is designed to meet the requirements for advanced standing in local and overseas
universities. You can consider further studies at local universities such as:
- Nanyang Technological University
- National University of Singapore
- Singapore Institute of Technology
- Singapore University of Social Sciences
- Singapore University of Technology & Design
Overseas institutions include:
- Edith Cowan University (Australia)
- Monash University (Australia)
- The University of Adelaide (Australia)
- The University of Queensland (Australia)
For more information about university pathways, visit RP's Further Studies page.