Keen on Infocomm Technology (ICT) but not decided on which specialisation suits you best? Embark on the Common ICT Programme (CIP) to discover the possibilities available to you.
Through the CIP, you will gain essential technical skills which will form the foundation of your studies in your chosen diploma programme offered by the School of Infocomm (SOI). It is the ideal way for you to appreciate various ICT fields and career opportunities before deciding on the specialisation that you wish to pursue.
Towards the end of semester 1 in your first year of study, you will select your preferred diploma programme offered by SOI and continue your studies:
- Diploma in Business Information Systems (R13)
- Diploma in Digital Design & Development (R47)
- Diploma in Financial Technology (R18)
- Diploma in Infocomm Security Management (R55)
- Diploma in Information Technology (R12)