ICT is a constantly-evolving industry with a host of career options. Why not experience the range it encompasses, to better discover where your interest lies?
Through the Common ICT Programme (CIP), you’ll develop solid technical skills and encounter real-world issues, all in the first semester of your first year of study. This forms the foundation for your studies that follow, when you can choose from the following IT-related diploma programmes:
- Diploma in Business Information Systems (R13)
- Diploma in Digital Design & Development (R47)
- Diploma in Financial Technology (R18)
- Diploma in Infocomm Security Management (R55)
- Diploma in Information Technology (R12)