The diploma will prepare you to tackle the world of environmental science with potential roles in environmental, water services, petrochemical, and semiconductor sectors. Get ready to take on roles such as:
Conservation and Outreach Officer
Research Laboratory Technician
Water Laboratory Technician
RP graduates are well-placed to embark on meaningful careers, immediately after graduation. They could even improve their employability by taking part-time courses or SkillsFuture Earn and Learn Programmes (ELPs).
What’s more, every RP diploma is recognised and has a pathway leading to a relevant degree with top local and overseas universities. RP graduates may complete their degrees in just over two or three years in a four-year programme.
Upon graduation, DENV students can choose to deepen their skills and knowledge in a chosen field before embarking on their career. They could either sign up for part-time courses or pursue ELPs. Please visit our lifelong learning page to find out more.
As a DENV graduate, you can further your studies in degree programmes across a wide range of related areas such as environmental science, biotechnology, biological science, engineering, medical science, business management, and psychology. Every year, a large proportion of our graduates enroll in local universities. Top universities overseas also welcome our graduates with advanced standing of up to two years. They include:
- National University of Singapore
- Nanyang Technological University
- Singapore Institute of Technology
- Australian National University (Australia)
- James Cook University (Australia)
- Monash University (Australia)
- Newcastle University (UK)
- Queensland University of Technology (Australia)
- RMIT University (Australia)
- The University of Melbourne (Australia)